Matrixyl 3000: The secret to a younger looking skin!
Who doesn't want youthful skin? Especially in women, we constantly thrive on looking young and glowing all the time. While some look for traditional methods, some opt for medicines and surgeries, some look for skincare products and treatments. And getting flawless skin overnight is a miracle that's never happening. We have to put up a whole lot of effort and try different products for different skin issues. Stay awake late during nights and face dark circles, a party is coming up, wait, we spy a zit. We even try the traditional CTM method (Cleansing, Toner, and Moisturizer) but even giving utmost care to your skin can result in aging of the skin with time. We have just every piece of information that you need to tackle those early aging fine lines and wrinkles.
If you have heard of peptides or Matrixyl 3000 then you already know its hand in slowing down the aging of the skin. But if you have not heard about Matrixyl 3000, then this article is all about it.
What are Peptides?
Not going too much into scientific terms, in a simple language, peptides are fragments to proteins. Peptides are formed when amino acids bond together. It should also be noted that proteins are also composed of amino acids. So what's the difference between proteins and peptides? It's the matter of size: Peptides contain 50 or fewer amino acids while proteins consist of 50 or more amino acids. A long peptide chain (polypeptides) can also make proteins.
What is the role of peptides in skincare?
In our skin, there are naturally generated peptides that keep our skin healthy, strong and firm. Over time the skin starts losing its firmness resulting in wrinkles, texture changes, and fine lines. Peptides act as messengers; signaling our body to produce more collagen which helps in keeping our skin firm. Now the question comes to what collagen is and how it helps in skincare. Collagen is derived from the Greek word 'Kolla' which means glue, which is one of the major building blocks of bones, skin, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. It acts as the glue in binding these things together.
Every year the production of collagen in our body decreases which causes dehydration, loss of firmness, discoloration, and dullness of skin. Thus maintaining a certain amount of collagen production in the skin is required to make your skin look younger.
What is Matrixyl 3000?
Matrixyl 3000 is an anti-aging peptide that comprises two proteins. The basic job of this peptide is to target those aging signs and reduce them. Matrixyl 3000 has been getting a lot of attention lately because it stimulates the production of collagen and elastin which in return aids in anti-aging.
Benefits of Matrixyl 3000:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Strengthens skin barrier
- Locks in hydration
- Boosts up collagen production
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Makes skin more firm
- Smoothes out complexion
- Repairs damaged skin
Side effects of Matrixyl 3000: Well, there is just one side effect of Matrixyl which believe it or not is a bonus for anti-aging effects: Hyaluronic acid. Matrixyl 3000 helps in the production of hyaluronic acid which provides food and nourishment that also moisturizes the skin.
Getting older is part of our life, as we age, so do our complexions. And we can't completely prevent skin-aging from happening, but we can surely prevent it from happening sooner than it should and we can also help decrease the severity of it once aging begins to happen.
Some suggested products:
1. Renew by Slova Cosmetics: Renew mask comprises Matrixyl 3000, plant stem cells, and clay. Renew mask helps in promoting younger looking and radiant skin, leaves skin smooth, refreshed, nourished. It also fights against skin sagging and makes the skin look firm.
2. Fill by Slova Cosmetics: The key ingredients of Fill by Slova Cosmetics are Matrixyl 3000, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin A (Retinol). Fill gives an instant effect that can last up to 8 hours. It reduces the appearances of wrinkles and fine lines. It also rejuvenates skin and locks in hydration and promotes healthier and supple skin.
3. Glow by Slova Cosmetics: The key ingredients of Glow are Matrixyl 3000, Jojoba Oil, and Vitamin A (Retinol). Glow improves the tone and elasticity of the skin. It also promotes skin regeneration and wrinkle reduction. Glow keeps skin radiant, moisturized and protected.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
No comment at this time!