Magnetic Mask for Moisturized & Radiant skin
GLOW is designed to deliver more energized and healthier skin. It contains MatrixylTM 3000, which promotes wrinkle reduction, brightening skin tone and elasticity; Retinol (Vitamin A) in GLOW keeps skin healthy & wrinkle-free. Alongside, GLOW has many nourishing oils as Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Olive Oil that keep skin radiant, moisturized and protected for many hours.
Checking out with Slova is safe, simple & lightening.
Best delivery partners are employed to bring smiles to your doorstep
We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know.
- Improves tone & elasticity
- Promotes skin regeneration & wrinkle reduction
- Keeps skin radiant, moisturized & protected
- Use the mask twice a week
- Apply a thin layer of mask over a clean face, avoiding around the eyes
- Leave it on for 5 minutes
- Wrap the magnet provided in a tissue and use it to remove the mask by simply gliding it half a centimeter above your face without touching the skin
- Repeat the process until the mask is completely removed
- Massage any remaining product into the skin for maximum benefits
- Do not use water to remove the mask or wash the face post removal
Matrixyl, a biologically active peptide which aids in stimulating the production of elastin, fibronectin, glycosaminoglycan and collagen, which are known for their anti-aging properties. On the other hand, Jojoba oil is structure is close to human sebum & it can support the natural balance of the skin by forming a non greasy film that holds moisture in while controlling the flow of sebum. It won’t clog the pores and its regulating action is frequently helpful with acne. Jojoba provides excellent spread ability and lubricity. Jojoba oil is perfect for any skin type, especially those with large pores. As it blends well with the natural sebum of skin, jojoba oil may be effective in curbing over production of sebum - a condition that leads to acne. Tretinoin, the first retinoid is discovered to fade actinic keratosis spots, increase skin cell turnover, and reduce pigmentation. Vitamin A reduces fine lines & wrinkles by increasing the production of collagen and improves the appearance of photo-aged skin. When used with antioxidants, Vitamin A delivers smooth & firm skin.